Have you been accused of a felony in RI?
A felony is a serious charge that can carry a penalty of at least one year in jail and a maximum sentence of life in prison.
- Rape/Sex Crimes
- Domestic Assault with a dangerous weapon
- Domestic Assault Battery
- DUI with bodily injury and/or death
- Hate Crimes
- Drug related charges
- White Collar Crimes
- Probation/Bail Violations
If you're convicted of a felony offense, penalties may include, but are not limited to:
- 1 year minimum jail sentence
- Life imprisonment
- Community Service
- Permanent Criminal Record
- Possible Deportation if non-US citizen
- Sex offender registry if convicted of a sex crime
If you have been charged with any of the above crimes, contact an attorney that you can trust. It is not the end of the world if you're charged with any of the above-named offenses and having the proper aggressive legal representation can make all the difference. Contact the Law Offices of Tanya M. Gravel, today.